26" Monza BMX Metallic Black
GET YOUR BIKE AND TEST IT AT HOME TO MAKE SURE IT BEATS YOUR EXPCTATIONS.
Monza 26" BMX is a head turner! Keeping the Monza 20" and 24" look and feel, the 26" frame is enlarged without loosing the original style of the true BXM experience of the 80´s. Same high quality finish as the 24" Monza bikes this frame comes with a metallic black finish. Frame and fork is made of TANGE 4130 Chromoly Tubing and the bike is equipped with BMX classics like Bear Trap pedals, Tange SC-2 seat post clamp, Tange x Monza grips and Comp III tires. Rear Dia-Compe MX2 V-brake for optimal stopping power and front caliper Dia Compe 884Q brakes in matching anodized gold.
The stem is upgraded to an integrated threadless 50mm stem for reliable steering. The bike delivers an impressive standover height of 28,5" for a comfortable riding position.
- Frame and fork: Tange 4130 CrMo tubing. Top tube length: 570mm/22.5"
- Finish: Metallic Black
- Headset: Tange Seiki 1-1/8" Integrated
- Stem: Monza Stem, Top Load, reach 50mm, Finish: Chrome
- Rims: Alloy double wall, Gold w/ black hubs 3/8" axle
- Handlebar: Black CrMo 22.2mm, Height: 186mm/7.3" & Width: 737mm/29"
- Rear brake: Dia-Compe V-Brake MX2, Gold
- Front brake: Dia-Compe 884Q, Gold
- Brake lever (front and rear): Dia-Compe MX2, Black bracket/Gold handle
- Seat: Monza BMX padded, Black w/ white logo
- Seat post: CrMo 22.2mm/350mm, Chrome
- Seat clamp: Tange SC-2, 25.4mm, Black&Silver
- Grips: Classic Tange grips by Monza, Black
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Cartridge. Square taper(JIS) 125/68mm(Euro)
- Crankset: 3-piece, 44T/110 BCD chainring, gold anodized, Cranks 175 mm, silver anodized
- Freewheel: 18T, Chrome
- Chain: YBN MK747, 1/2" x 1/8"
- Tires: Kenda Comp III 26 x 2.125, Black with gum wall
- Pedals: Monza Bear Trap, 9/16", body silver/cage anodized gold
- Weight: Complete bike: 13,1kg/28,8 pounds
All Monza bikes are delivered from our North Carolina warehouse pre-assembled in a secure export carton with only a few manual assembly steps remaining. Door-to-door delivery by FedEx or UPS.
For any questions contact us, or directly e-mail email@example.com
100% value for your $$$
Designed inhouse and delivered straight from our factory to your doorstep
Monza is an American company based in San Francisco. All our products are designed inhouse. We build, sell and deliver our bikes under one seamless process straight to your doorstep.
"Amazing how a small company can outperform the big boys"
SUMMER SOON !
You may also like Explore more
This product has no reviews yet.
Which Monza bike is best for me ?
Monza 24" and 26" bikes are designed and built for adult daily riders. Recommended factory data for maximum size of riders are up to 6"3 and 240lbs
The 24" provides more ability for tricks and handling the bike like a true BMX. A stand up riding position for shorter cruises around the blocks, jumping curbs and doing bunny hops are all BMX features optimal on the 24". With a top tube length of 22,5" , among the larger frames in the BMX category, and a solid 4130 Chromoly frame and fork by TANGE ensures a durable frame for heavier riders at the same time as it maintains that true old school look and feel of the smaller dimensions tubing.
Monza 26" is based on the same feel of the 20" BMX bikes we once grew up with. Stepping up to the 26" model you will find a more comfortable sitting and pedalling position and it enables longer rides with ease.
Where are your bikes made?
Monza Bicycle Club Inc is an American company. We deign our bikes inhouse. Production, assembly and packaging is all made in Taiwan.
Can I pay by installments ?
Yes, with Affirm you can split your payment in 3, 6 or 12 monthly installments at 0% APR. There are not late fees, service fees, prepayment fees or any hidden fees.
Can I cancel my order?
Please contact us as soon as possible in the case you would like to cancel an order already placed.
All Pre-Order products are eligible for free cancellation without any charges up until the shipment date of the product.
What is your return policy?
All brand-new Monza BMX bikes come with our 30 day home trial. We encourage you to assemble, fit, and use your new bike in order to ensure that your new Monza BMX exceeds your expectations. Original owners may return their bike for a full refund at any point during the first 30 days of ownership provided the bike is returned in like-new condition. Bikes returned with visible, and/or significant signs of wear may be subject to a restocking fee.
Do you have a warranty?
Frame and fork are under our production warranty for 2 years, and covers any and all manufacturing defects.
All other parts are under warranty 6 months.